Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Quick Outro...

So today is the day. Two years down the road and I am done with my masters, done with my work here at USC and onto whatever may be next. I will be hit and miss with the Internet over the next couple/few weeks. Thanks to you (my friends) who manage to always keep me going and show me unconditional love, support and patience through good times and the bad times. So in the mean time I will leave with a quote that I think is appropriate.

Is that the mind's last soundless, dying cry? Who will remember? There was not rustling of the old crowds as my long wrenching voyage came ended. Only one question. Who will remember? Then I saw a sign saying, as if about the past, NO VACANCY. FILES CLOSED. And it was time to start uphill toward another morning and toward another home.

No comments:

Post a Comment