Thursday, June 11, 2009

I don't hate anybody (nor should you)...

Well, I was wondering whether or not to respond to the two folks who commented on the last blog. After deliberating for a while I have decided to do so. Here is why: My intention with this whole blog is to be an over the top and a parody of the "angry" person I sometimes pretend to be around friends and family. And if someone else happens to find it funny great. And if someone who doesn't know me enjoys my commentary or insights into politics or sports - even better.

Thats why I have decided to say I am sorry to the two folks who posted on the last blog because I am not trying to piss people off and leave them in a bad mood. That being said I will try to tone down some of the absurdity in my "rants." Hopefully after this little explanation/apology will make you two feel a little better. To quote the legendary Don Rickels, "I'm a nice guy."

p.s. two other things:
1. I am employed - but looking for another gig.
2. How in the hell are you people even finding this blog? I have had people from Europe comment on some of this stuff and I have no idea how you people are finding this!

now back to rooting for the Orlando Magic...

4 comments:

  1. Couple of thing, dont turn down the absurdity at all, thats what makes it good. The two people that left those comments can go fuck themselves. And Kobe is getting another ring, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Benjamin. We know what a great guy you are so it's fun to here the rants and your attempts to be 'angry'. By the way, what did L. Vernon write? I missed it before he deleted it. Were his panties still in a bunch?

    ReplyDelete