Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I WILL SUE THE PANTS OFF OF YOU...

Do you know who John Lee Riches is? Well, according to the Guinness book of World Records he is the most litigious man in the world. In other, words he loves to sue people. Don;t believe me. This is how he responded to the news that he would be honored by Guinness as the most litigious person in the world. He sued them! He said that he is turning down the award because he faces "iminent (sic) danger and bodily harm from the Defendant's (sic) who plan to publish me and about my life in their books without my authorization or consent." Are you kidding me, a guy who has been convicted of wire fraud thinks that being named the most litigious man is going to hurt his rep?
Who has this guy sued:
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichik
Britney Spears
Michael Vick
George W. Bush
Martha Stewart
Plato
Nostradamus
The Eiffel Tower
Holy Grail
Pluto (the planet) and
Somali Pirates

He claims that he has sued only 4000 people, not 5500 as reported by Guinness. I dont know what to say about this guy so I just leave it at that.

also one quick thing. People please stop saying "I could care less." The right phrase in "I couldn't care less."

No comments:

Post a Comment