Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Wouldn't Call It a Great Week...



So this week has been more or less a disappointment. Lets rund down some of this weeks more significant annoyances:
Lakers won game 1 of the NBA Finals. Can Kobe ever get that puss off his face. OK, we get it you're 'intense', you 'want it bad'. Can you smile fucking once - you are up 20 points in the second half you know. No wonder nobody outside of LA roots for this guy. He is a big phony and to make matters worse he plays the game with zero joy!
Got turned down from another job. Well, I wont be headedto San Luis Obispo. I got turned down yesterday. This more than likely means that I am going to have to move in with family before I find a job at another school or at least until i get a gig as a sign holder.
Mosquitos are eating me alive. For the last three weeks I am covered in mosquito bites in the morning. I finally bought some candles that are supposed to drive them out. I don't know if it worked but there were no new bites to report and i killed two mosquitos this morning that were hanging around my hamper.

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
The Hangover with Amber Saturday
Dodger game with Indi on Wednesday
Maybe hearing back from a school who wants to hire/interview me
I got some pretty good blog entries coming up. I think y'all will enjoy them.
My TV finally going f'ing digital on Friday. And no i don't care that millions of people still aren't ready for the transition. As far as I am concerned these are people who have proven themselves to be so stupid that we need to prevent them from breeding.

1 comment:

  1. dude..the people that havent gone digital are the oldies...

    jeopardy viewer

    wheel watchers

    huell lovers

    dont hate on g-ma

    ReplyDelete