Friday, January 2, 2009

1st two job applications in...

So I have applied to the following two schools so far:

The University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana.
ND is an independent catholic university located 90 minutes outside of Chicago. I am applying to be a Rector (akin to be a Residence Hall Director). The largest res hall there has under 200 students and a good number of the students (between 50 and 25 percent) live in singles (lets here it for no roommate conflicts!).

The University of New Hampshire in Durahm, NH
UNH is a public university with a student population of about 14,000. They contacted me via e-mail shortly after I posted my resume on the NASPA website. Looking forward to seeing what they are all about. In the meantime I did research the weather - as of tonight its 17 degrees in good ol New Hampshire (nick name the Granite State - probably because everyone freezes into some sort of hard rock substance in the winter).

No comments:

Post a Comment