Thursday, June 12, 2008

Car scare and movie recommendation

It is 11:15am on a Wednesday and I just had a major scare with my car. Less than minute away from my parent’s home the car (Victoria is her name) started to make an awful noise. At first I thought the tire had flattened and I was riding on my rim. My friends will know that I am familiar with that scenario. I quickly parked the car and jumped out. The tires were fine. I figured that something was wrong with the transmission the engine. Turns out that the car alarm speaker had simply disconnected and gotten stuck. My step dad and I pulled it out and that was that. Doesn’t seem like a big deal but when you realize that I am living off my credit card right now you can imagine how stressed out I was that I was going to have to spend a pretty penny on my car.
I also have a quick recommendation for all of ya. If you can find it rent a movie called Young at Heart. It is a documentary about retirees (people ranging 70-90) who sing pop songs from bands like the Ramones and Coldplay. I haven’t even seen it but I am so convinced of its greatness that I will recommend it to you anyway.


I would also like to add – Go Celtics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment