Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 More Months - and then who knows what the hell is going to happen.

10 more months (32 weeks of class) and then I will be donezo with school! Ugg I can't wait. What I am even more excited about is moving. Finally having an apartment that I can decorate again. I have so much crap I would love to put up on the walls of the hotel but it is not allowed unfortunately- so a lot of it is in storage. Plus, moving forces you to really decide whether or not you want to keep something. I actually enjoying going through my stuff, taking inventory and deciding whether or not its worth packing. I usually feel accomplished tht I can load must of my belongs into a 93 Chrysler Concorde. Speaking of which what will become of Victoria this time next year (yes my car has a name). I can always give her to my brother if I decide move out of state.
I really wonder where the heck I will be one year from now. Will I have a job? Will I be happy with my options? Should be interesting.
Oh well, there is a bunch of time between now and then I am going to focus on enjoying what I have here and now. Two more weeks and then I move back into my apartment and then one more week until I start training. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment