Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Laughter is Like Daggers...

I live right next to a student's room and I can hear what is going on in the room (usually regardless of noise level). Well usually it's fine - except for right now. One of the women is constantly laughing this weekend!!! She has laughed four times since i started right this blog a minute ago. Ooops - make it 5 now! Seriously, it is so annoying to hear her giggling and her laughter. I can almost hear the smile stretching across her face. But what am I supposed to about it? As the Director of the residence hall should I really knock on her door and say, "hey can you stop being so goddamn happy?"Probably a bad idea. It's not like she is drinking or being overtly obnoxious by playing horrible techno music (which is what her roommate does). Well, it's up to seven now. Sorry everyone - just needed to vent. Maybe it says something about me that other people's laughter can annoy me.

p.s. courtsey of Amber: www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com

and Joaquin keep reading (trust me there are way more then 5 of you who check this thing).

2 comments:

  1. i am sure thats how my dormmates felt about me & all my laughter

    excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. write a new fuckin blog

    its been like 5 days

    ReplyDelete