Friday, February 8, 2008

Bleh... Everything Sucks...

I'm over it. I hate being in res life. I hate being surrounded bey ungrateful, irresponsible petty 18 year olds. I've had. I don't have the energy or the patience. I want to quit this job and keep my job as a judicial officer (which i actually do like). But if I did that means I would have to drop out of school. And I am seriously starting to consider that too.
I am sick of 12-14 hour days. I am sick of starting each day at nine in the morning and not finishing until 9 in the evening...and then having to study, write a paper or work on stuff. I am tired of having no support. I am tired of feeling like I am dealing with the same crap over and over. I am tired of having to work two jobs and still worry about shit like summer financial aid and the FASFA for aid in the fall. I'm tired of being in classes with people and wondering how the hell we are in the same program I'm tired of feeling like nothing ever gets accomplished. I just feel beaten down. What is the point. Seriously. I'm tired of it all.
If i quit now, I would only be marginally more in debt now than I was when I started here. It wouldnt be that big of a deal. I could just cut ties and be done with it and try something normal.
I hate my job. I made the wrong decision coming here. Maybe I made the wrong decision picking a career.
I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Frankie - Call me. This entry is awful. My life is awful too. We'll wallow in each other's sorrows.

    ReplyDelete