Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blogging in Boston


Hey folks. Just a reminder that I wil be in Boston starting March 7th and I will be posting updates everyday! Get excited as I am unleashed on the Big Apple. excuse me I am being told that is New York.
Well, in any case I plan on having a ball in the Windy City.
Seriously, thats Chicago?
Well then what the hell is Boston?
Bean-town? Really? Why?
That makes no freaking sense. Should it be the land that a million drunk Irishmen built?
In any case I will be giving you the play by play from Boston and I make you this promise. In keeping with Boston tradition I will make sure that I replace most of my 'r's with long drawn out 'a's. So get ready to paaak youself in front of ya computaaa and enjoy frankie's blog.

p.s. if anyone wants a Patriots 19-0 Super Bowl Champions t-shirt I can probably get one for you for about 2 dollars. let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Boston, I am sad I won't be joining my fellow Gauchos on the trip there to see everyone. Try to actually go to a session or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll go to Boston...
    I think I'll start a new life,
    I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
    I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
    I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
    I think I'll go to Boston,
    I think that I'm just tired
    I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
    I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
    I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

    Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah
    Where no one knows my name...
    Where no one knows my name...
    Yeah Boston...
    Where no one knows my name.

    ReplyDelete