Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Love Boxers

So I left work at SJACS (Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards) today and headed over to the Student Union to work with some IT folks on helping to redesign our website. On the walk back from there I caught the back of a lady and the dog she was walking. I could tell by the dog's coat and strut that it was a Boxer. 
Boxers are my FAVORITE dogs. I had a boxer growing up (Chata) and she was the best dog ever. She was fun and playful. She used to play with our pet rabbits (before our dad killed them and fed them to us without me or my brother knowing). Chata even thought she was a rabbit. She would jump like our rabbits when she played with them. Chata was a also a great mom. She took great care of her babies. Even when the runt of the litter passed away Chata was still protective trying to keep us from taking the pup away from her. 
Anyway, I saw the dog and caught up to it and the lady. I asked how old the dog was and started petting it. I was so happy. I felt like a little kid again. It really made me want a boxer. They are so ugly they are cute. They are just laid back dogs. They are medium sized, they love to play. They are good around kids. Boxers are the best. look at those mugs and tell me they aren't cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment