Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Work, My Elbow and other musings...

So having two jobs and a full time class schedule is going to kill me. It is essentially a 46 hour work week and three classes. I am basically going to have zero time to myself as I move along here...

On the elbow front, apparently I am some kind of circus freak. I have an extra ligament in my elbow that had a nere running through it. Which is why a month after I fell I still get sharp pains from time to time. It will allegedly go away on its own so I wont worry to much about that...

Saw a lot of movies over the last two weeks and here are my recommendations. Some people will like Cloverfield (those who dont get motion sickness), some people will like There Will Be Blood (those who dont mind 3 hour character driven films). I can recommend though, without a shadow of a doubt JUNO and NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. No Country is simply amazing. It had me anxious and nervous for 3/4 of the movie and then the last quarter was this strange artsy type of thing. really wierd but very good.

Lastly, why do democrats like to lose. I mean this honestly. Mark my words if they choose Hilary Clinton to go up against John McCain it is going to be a 50/50 type election and trust me John McCain is waaaaay more attractive to independent voters than Hilary Clinton. This will be a disaster for the Democratic Party if they don't select Barak Obama as their nominee.

No comments:

Post a Comment