Monday, January 14, 2008

iPod Broken ... and an injured arm


So I got a new job. and the thinking was that I could use this money to save or pay off credit card debt or maybe even school loans. But now I have to worry about might right arm. Which still isnt in good shape after two weeks. It still wont straighten completely and lock. And it hurts to do certain things like turn door knobs and lift things in a curl motion. So hopefully this wont cost me a lot of money.
And now, just as bad. My iPod is busted. I pulled it out of my bag after class tonight and the screen is broken. I now have to figure out if I can get it fixed and if it will even be worth it or if I should just buy a new one. grrrrrr, so much for saving up.

2 comments:

  1. dude, you send it in & get a new one...

    super easy, i know tons of people that have done it

    and youll get a newer better one

    & if your arm isnt better in a week, i would get it checked out again

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read this I thought you were referring to your i pod as your injured arm - like you considered your i pod as a limb.

    I'm so sorry about both.

    What happened to your arm exactly?

    ReplyDelete