Thursday, January 3, 2008

Barack Obama and getting sick

Holy crap this dude is inspiring. He is an amazing when it comes to making speeches. I cant help but to think I am watching and listening to a master orator and leader when this guy talks.

I think I am getting sick. I drove around L.A. today and hung out with people and run errands. As soon as I got home I started to feel ill (and not in the good hip-hop way). Anyway, hopefully it will pass soon because i have training sessions to work on and new job to be trained for.

hope everyone is kicking ass and that the new year is still treating them well. talk to you all later.

p.s. I went to the MSNBC website to get more info on the caucus and this is what I saw...
Photobucket
unbelievable Britney Spears does it again!

1 comment:

  1. Obama has the dream speech writer for sure. I'm totally on board.

    ReplyDelete