Friday, March 13, 2009

Alright Team...

O.K. well wishers, friends, associates and underlings. Here is what we need to root for in terms of Frankie's job search. The following places are still on my radar. And from what I can tell they are still interested:

Wake Forrest University
Arizona State University
San Diego State University
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
UC Riverside

(I will also be applying to Loyal Marymount University - they just posted a position and I am interested)

let put out those positive vibes.

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that works at Cal Poly. I will poke around and try to put in a good word for you. Don't know how much leverage she has as it's her first year there.
    Anyway, positive vibes and good thoughts traveling down south in your direction buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rooting for these places in near alphabetic order. You'd thrive at any of those places but I especially like the sound of a couple.

    ReplyDelete