Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lots to Complain About...


I am sick so I will try to make this quick but there is so much upsetting me these days its gonna be tough:

1. President Obama. What are you doing moving back the transition to digital TV? Seriously. People have been told about this thing for the last three years. It's not my fault that a bunch of old people and country bumpkins didnt ask for the digital antenna coupon in time. Second, people keep telling me, "people still dont understand what the transition means. Twenty five percent of people think that cable is ending, or that they have to buy a new TV." SO WHAT! So freaking what? Is that surprising to anyone? Americans are stupid.
I just had an RA get upset at me this week for saying that the educational school system is bad. You know what she told me, "there are 40 fingers in this room who are going to pick that argument apart." Only problem was it was just her and two other people in my apartment. So unless one of them is mutant with an extra 10 fingers - I guess I am right about our crappy school system.Twenty five percent think the government had something to do with 9/11 so no - I dont care that one in four people havent been smart enough to figure out the transition to digital TV. They could figure it out for the last year what is four more months going to do! NOTHING. Mr. President, I am disappointed.

2. The woman who crapped out 8 kids. HOLY CRAP. What an awful person. This is why when I am charge in people will have to provide a W2, place of legal residence, and take an aptitude test before they can get pregnant. Who has 14 kids when they dont have a job and still live at home? Nevermind that. Who craps out 6 kids and decides - 'well thats not enough shoot me up with 8 more eggs so I can be a bigger drain on society!'These children would be better off of if they were shot out of a cannon and raised by whatever animal found them ala the Jungle Book. Plus, it would mean that I dont have to pay my tax money when these kids get f'd up and end up getting arrested for DUI, or running a meth lab out in Fontana.
Lastly, this woman is stupid. Just stupid. Lets listen to some her arguements. "Kids made me feel whole." Well thats always a good reason to have kids - because you have no friends. Hey there is a reason you have no friends. You're an awful person. But now you're an awful person who is gonna unleash 14 kids on society who are raised by an idiot. great job.
"I felt helpless as a child." Yea, we all did. You know why? Becasue we were children. You're an adult now. Get over it!
"Some people are criticizing me for using invitro. They wouldn't criticize a couple if they used invitro." NO! We are criticizing YOU for being a moron. You live at home with your parents, you are on disability, you have no job, you are on food stamps, you are a perennial student, and you already have 6 kids and you decided to take "a risk" by by having eight eggs put into you. You took "a risk" that the other tax payers of this state are going to have to pay for when you are done messing up your children. Also, can we please punish the a-hole doctor who went along with this AND the moron who keeps donating his sperm to this wack job. WHY IS NO ONE ELSE AS OUTRAGED AS I AM!!!

2 comments:

  1. amen brother...

    i hate that effin bitch

    she is so disgusting

    and others are pissed...Larry King for example called her "the most hated woman in america"

    ReplyDelete