Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WOW! This is surreal.

Let me say this. When I started this blog over a year ago I really thought this would be nothing more than a personal source of ammusement that was infrequently checked by two or three people. However, I am happily humbled. In the last month I have recieved comments on this blog from people I do not know at all (at least I think I dont). So to Auriol, Zodac and Matze (and Matze as far as I can tell you live in Germany so God bless ya. I would love to know how in the hell you even ran across this blog) Thanks for dropping a line. I am glad that our shared disappointment and frustration with Kate Winslet has brought us together. And of course thanks to all of my regular followers and friends who randomly send me comments (Jorge, Stephen, Amber, Stephanie, and the rest of you wonderful folks). I hope that I can continue to be as fun and informative as I have been in the past.

Oh before I go. Did anyone watch the president's speech last night. I liked it. I did. But I was so distracted by Vice President Biden and Speaker Nancy Pelosi. They would jump up (literaly jump to their feet) and applaud Obama before he was even done with his comment. It was like watching hyperactive ADD kids running around a playground. I felt like yelling "relax - you can offer him a BJ after this thing is over!" Why cant even our elected leaders show some damn poise!

Have a great rest of the week everybody I hope to drop a line soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment