Friday, November 21, 2008

I Call It Thursday

So I was at work and a letter had to be sent to the athletic office here at USC. I volunteered because I like getting out of the office every once in a while. Ross, my co-worker tagged along with me and we were off on our adventure. I found out along the way that Ross had never been inside Heritage Hall so I was excited to walk around with him. When we got to Heritage Hall I opened the door with my back turned to the entrance. When I turned back around I was face to face with a giant pole.
Narrowly avoiding walking into it, I yelled out, "stupid pole!"
Then I saw that I was about 15 feet from Coach Carroll as he was filming an interview with Jim Hill.
I quickly quieted down and me and Ross looked at each thinking, "of course we would walk into Heritage Hall and disrupt an interview with the most famous man on campus." (to be fair to Ross - he didnt disrupt anything, I did).

Just a typical day. A little embarrassing but it makes for a heck of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment