Monday, July 7, 2008

I Just Saw Larry King On T.V.

I know what you are thinking... so what? Thats his job. 
But actually he was sitting behind the Dodger Dugout tonight. He was sitting next to a fan who saved Larry by making a fantastic catch. I guess the Brooklyn boy still loves his Dodgers (or maybe he is just friends with Joe Torre). And know he was not wearing suspenders.
By the way I just noticed the following. If you see a dating service ad online the ad typically features a woman who looks like she is caring some form of V.D. How is that supposed to entice me? 
Meet sexy singles in LA... these ladies know how to make it burn when you pee.
53 days until Trojan football gets underway. Let me know if you want to go to a game and I will do my best to accommodate.

No comments:

Post a Comment