Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good To Know...

This weekend has been pretty sweet. It was spent celebrating good times with good friends. 
I think the biggest thing I took away from this weekend is that its nice to know that you have really done a good job being a friend. Building friendships is not a hard thing. Maintaining them is what is hard. To hold on through friendships through tough times, in spite of distance and so on is a test of character and commitment. It's not easy. Trust me I know. What makes it especially hard is realizing that maintaining those relationship is a two person process. Both people have to be committed, work hard, forgive and love. This weekend I had a few experiences that really reminded me of how much I love my friends and even more importantly how much they love me. 
All thing considered this has been an amazing weekend.

Thanks to all my friends - I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment