Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cant get rid of this cough

I thought I was done being sick. But I still cant get rid of the soreness I have in my throat and the cough that come along with it. Apparently the soreness and the cough are dating and have decided to move into my throat. Oh well, we will see what happens. Speaking of coughing.
The funniest thing I see on a consistent basis on the USC campus occurs at the gym. Or more accurately outside of it. Every time I leave the Lyon Center there is a group of about 3 to 6 people (always different folks) who have just finished their workout and decide to light up. Is there anymore strange combination of activities? That is the equivalent of me finishing a run on a treadmill or a bike ride and deciding, "you know what Frankie good job. You should go pour a liter of fudge down you throat!" Who exercises and the smokes? (I am looking at you Danny Bonaduche!)
OK, enough procrastination - back to all the crappy papers I have to write. I count at least 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment