Thursday, April 29, 2010

Preferred Parking...

Preferred parking. For years people try to entice us with the offer of preferred parking. But is preferred parking that great? Not really. Preferred parking allows you to park closer to the venue. But is that a good thing. At then end of a concert or a game I don't want to be farthest away from the exit, I want to be closest to the exit. Nothing is worse than realizing that you have payed an extra 15 dollars to fight everyone who parked general admission to get out of the freaking parking lot.
From now on there should be a preferred "get me the hell out of this parking lot" parking. I don't care how they do it. Airlift my car out of the parking lot. Invest in the creation of some kind of escape pods for people who pay for the preferred parking. What about some kind of secret tunnel.

All I am saying is that preferred parking is a scam. The 5 minutes I save walking isn't worth the eternity it takes to get the hell out of The Verizon Amphitheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment