Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Training...

Into my second week of a new training program. Running in the rain was actually pretty cool, although I always worry about slipping and falling (and after tearing up my ankle just a few months ago that always seems like it likely). Anyone I am trying to make the most out of my NIKE + shoes and iPod. I decided to create a new running playlist tonight. Here it is (in no particular order):

Diamonds From Sierra Leone - Kanye West
All Falls Down - Kanye West
Get By - Talib Kweli
I Want You - King of Leon
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
Death of Autotune - Jay-Z
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
99 Problems - Jay-Z
Touch the Sky - Kanye West
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Get Busy - The Roots
List of Demands - Saul Williams
The People - Common
Go! - Common
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
30 Something - Jay-Z
Hard Knock Life - Jay-Z

*I would like to say that I can't believe that as of thirty minutes ago I now own a Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga song(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment