Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Weekend Observations...

Fortune Cookies should tell you things you don't already know. I got a fortune cookie that read "you are a thoughtful and generous person." I already know that! Fortune cookies don't tell you things you already know. I know how awesome I am. Tell me something about my future or give me some type of advice.

Next, Cherrios are a very underrated cereal. Thats all.

Third, if you sleep in most of the day try to avoid human contact. Interacting with people who went out and washed their car, or went shopping, or got a haircut, hiking, or did anything other than lying in a bed until one in the afternoon will make you feel even worse about yourself.

Four, the Yankees are super hatable

Five, what up with the kid from Where the Wild Things Are. He is like eight years old but knows how to sail a bout like he has been on a America's Cup team all his life. (For those of you who don't know what the America's Cup is - trust me that was funny.) Of all of the things in that movie, including having to sometimes stop myself and ask why Tony Soprano's voice was coming out a hairy monster suit, that was the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around.

1 comment: