Sunday, August 16, 2009

Usain Bolt and Wedding Pictures...


Hey party people.

I am writing this blog while laying on my couch elevating my foot. Many of you know that I wrecked my foot while running. Obviously I am not good at it. But you know who is - Usain Bolt! I was so tired of people talking about Michael Phelps last year. Nothing against the guys level of talent. Its just that he has the personality of a cardboard box (plus he looks like a horse). Usain in the meantime eats chicken nuggets on the track before breaking world records, is always great at coming up with memorable quotes and he smashes world records. Example: Today he broken his own WR by running a 9.58 100 meters. He broke his own record by .11 of a second (which is a huge amount). Lets put this in context. American Tyson Gay ran a 6.71, just .02 second behind the old record, and still lost by .13 of a second.
Still cant understand how fast bolt is? At top speed he was running 30 miles per hour. Dude was running 30 miles per hour on two legs!!! That is nuts.

Also, because I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands I somehow managed to find a photography company for my wedding. I know, I know - I am not getting married but atleast when it happens I will be prepared. I loved this companies website and their photos. So when the time comes they can expect a call from me. http://honey-photo.com/
But just a side note. We spend a lot of money on wedding photos and recording weddings. But do couples actually ever go through their wedding albums? Do they ever pop in the DVD of their wedding? The only time I can think of a person watching their own wedding video is if they were about to get divorced. I know that may sound funny but doesn't that make sense? You're devastated, your vulnerable, you are wondering where things went wrong. What do you do? You watch the wedding? Seems like a lot of money to spend on something you are only going to watch when you;re marriage comes to a end. I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Usain Bolt is made to run; he's got some amazing talent and discipline obviously

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've watched our wedding video a couple times... especially the speaches

    Photos are very important and worth the investment. Though we provide a list of all the pictures we wanted and didnt get all of them.

    The wedding album is the rip off ~ $2000-$3000 extra to have all the pictures put into an album.

    ReplyDelete