Thursday, August 20, 2009

Really?


Checkout this advertisement from facebook. I am sure you have seen it before but when I saw it this past week I had to take a screen grab.
I just like the tag line. 'Looking for Christian girls like her?' Yes. I want to meet girls who love Jesus and are whores. I am looking to date Mary Magdalen - not the virgin Mary. Seriously, who are the marketing geniuses who comes up with this stuff? I wish I could be in the pitch meeting:
"Steve, guys are looking for girls who share their christian faith but are quick to put out... Steve, dont be so quick to judge... how would you know you're jewish... trust me, we will find plenty of slutty christian girls"
Also, a recent L.A. Times article shows the newest form of advertising in magazines - VIDEO!!! The upcoming Entertainment Weekly will have video advertisements from Pepsi and CBS. Don't believe me? You can check it out here. I can just imagine the day when my kids are playing on their touch-screen hologram computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment