Saturday, September 13, 2008

USC v Ohio State Hour by Hour blog...




Ok folks,
so its time for the Collision at the Coliseum (I didnt make it up, so dont blame me).

It's 11am and the campus and coliseum is already buzzing. Two things I have noticed - SC fans are extremly confident and two Ohio fans travel well (but then again who wouldnt use any excuse to leave Ohio). more later.

1:13pm
Just came back from tailgate and lunch on campus. I sw about 12 men in their 40s pretend to the marching band and go through the entire Pre-Game routine.
They finished to a thunderous applause from the folks on the Quad. Enjoy the pictures. sing it with me now...
S-O-U-T-H-E-R-N C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A! Southern California! All right. Its 1:20pm time to get some writing done for my Ethnography paper and then a power nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment