Monday, September 29, 2008

Are You Kidding Me...


Dodgers are in the Playoffs and actually I am GLAD they are playing the Cubs! I think the cubs are primed for a let down. There best pitchers have been shaky the last few weeks and we have a ton of momentum. I really think that things are pointing towards a bug Dodger upset.
The problem:
I have class during Game One. The game starts at 3:45pm and I have class from 4:15pm - 9:45pm. AAAAAArrrrgggg! Not only am I gonna miss the game if the Dodgers win I might not watch Game Two out of superstition. I am not kidding.

I remember during Game One of the NBA Finals the Celtics would get their asses handed to them while Miguel and I were watching the game. When we stopped watching they would make a comeback. We refused to watch the game until the end when the game was pretty much a lock. I am not a superstitious person by nature - but when it comes to sports - well thats a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment