Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Because I dont know when I will get another chance...

Let me say a few things real quick.
1 - sorry for not posting more regularly. My job is killing me. Sometimes I wonder if I hate student affairs or if I just hate dealing with socially awkward/needy/self involved/ spoiled kids. I hope that I get a chance to work with first generation low income students at some point. Maybe then I will be able to enjoy my work.

2 - Happy birthday to Katie. Like I said - job sucks so that why I couldnt make it to the party a few weeks back.

3. Has anyone seen the new WINDOWS commercials. No - not the crappy Jerry Sienfeld ones (those are awful). They have a new campaign that goes right at the "I'm a MAC and I'm a PC" commercials. I think the commercials are good, hip and get right to the point of challenging peoples perception about PCs (especially amongst young people). However, a commercials just a commercials. Windows is going to have to start making relevant good products that work again - something they haven't done in a while.

4. A shout out to crative people. Some of you know POSTSECRET - which I just think is a real ingenious great exploration of human beings but its done in a super creative way. Here is the link to that POSTSECRET
Also my friend Juan (Miguel's brother) has a good website that displays a lot of his work. here is the site - check that out too 85 original

5. For those who care... I am becoming more and more confident that Barack Obama will win this election. I have made this assessment based off of my research of the swing states in play. But we still have 6 weeks so we will see.

6. I am sick. real sick. boo.

7. I gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, barack is gonna win, with or without my vote. so i will continue my "Vote or Don't 2008" campaign. Thanks for the plug. p.s. I'm a mac, bitch!

    ReplyDelete