Tuesday, May 20, 2008

News and Notes...

So remember a few posts back when I said Apple should partner with Netflix so people could use their Apple TV to download or stream rented movies/TV shows? Well it turns out that the management of netflix are subscribers to my blog. They have created their own box top (which is much cheaper than Apple TV - 100 versus 300 dollars). And using their box top you can stream your Netflix. pretty sweet, and you netflix users have me to thank. :)

I will be spending June 13th with three of my heroes, my uncle, Vin Scully and John Wooden. I bought tickets to an event where Coach Wooden and Vinny (as us Dodger fans love to call him) will discuss their lives, careers and philosophies of success. I am super geeked to hear from these two people and learn from their experiences and advice. Should be awesome - and I get to take my uncle and I know he will appreciate it.

The Cure have decided to release a new single from their next album on the 13th of every month. This is to commemorate the release of their 13th studio album. Pretty cool that this band still manages to put out good music this late into their careers. The Only One single is still very classic Cure and yet doesnt fell or sound outdates. Kudos to Robert Smith and the rest of the Cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment