Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Fenway


Went back to Yawkey Way to re-visit Fenway park on Sunday afternoon. unlike Saturday the sun was out and it was a clear sunny 37 degree day.
I had to run to the Boston Red Sox's Souvenir Shop in order to make it in time for the 2 p.m. tour. It was a great tour. I was shocked at how expensive it is to see a game at Fewway. The cheapest tickets are 25 dollars and the seats are over 420 feet away. In contrast the farthest seats at Dodger stadium are about 390 feet away and cost 12 dollars. Still it was nice to visit the oldest operating ballpark in the country and a place with so much rich tradition and history.

check out the funny little thing I caught at the cash register while buying a t-shirt for my uncle. While the cashier turned his back I quickly turned off my camera's flash and snapped the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment