Sunday, July 26, 2009

Greetings From the Whale's Vagina...

I am finally in San Diego and I have internet access. I am excited to be in San Diego and starting my new jobby job. There are a lot of great things about my apartment and let me just list a few:

1. HBO!!! Thats right. I get free HBO.
2. As part of my compensation I get to live in a two story, three bedroom town-house style apartment.
3. No more waiting in line to do laundry. Why? Because my apartment comes with its own washer and dryer.
4. Great weather.
5. Two balconies/patios. One in the living room and one outside the guest bedroom.
6. The apartment has built in wireless internet.

I am really digging the new apartment as you can tell. Now I just gotta find my groove when it comes to this job. I guess I just need to keep my ears and eyes open while I learn the ropes out here. Alright y'll I will post some pictures and video of the apartment later. Until then enjoy Aziz Ansari's new character RAAAAAAANDY. Hilarious.


3 comments:

  1. i seriously might be bringing my laundry this weekend...
    no joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. No worries about the laundry. BRING IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow buddy that apartment sounds really nice. I wish I had free HBO (or any premium channel) with my cable package. Geez. Someone got hooked up! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete