Sunday, December 14, 2008

Narrowing It Down...

So here are some places I might like to live/work next year:

North Carolina (I would love to live there for a couple of years and weasle my way into some great college basketball games)
Las Vegas (that would be cool and friends would always be interested in visiting).
Southern California ('nuff said)
Boston (the weather is a minus - but hey it was a cool city when I visited)
Midwest (Michigan, Indiana in particular)

and if none of those places pan out - any place where I get hired would do just fine :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote Boston (I would rather visit you there than Vegas)

    or

    Michigan (I like most of the people I meet from there)

    We'll see . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . that is if So Cal doesn't work out of course

    ReplyDelete