Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am Becoming a Vampire...

Don't get me wrong. not because I want to, it's just happening. I cannot stay up during the day. I constantly want to nap. But at night - I cant sleep. Its almost half past nine and I know I am going to be wired the rest of the evening. Its awful.

New Rule: Can people start listening to people and stop letting me know whether they agree or disagree with the person speaking by making noises. I hate listening to a speaker or watching a movie and hearing somebody go:
"yup" or "mmhmm" 
"thats right" 
"ahhh"
or, "oooh" 
Hey idiot. I heard what the person had to say too. I know it was insightful, I don't care how you felt about it. Just sit here and listen just like me.

Also, people need to start wearing baseball caps the right way. First off, none of this wearing it like a yamaka. Put it over your damn head. Second, wear it straight. I dont care that you are trying to be stylish by having it crooked. You don't look cool. You look like a moron who:
a. needs help to get dressed
b. doesn't own a mirror.
Lastly, break in the damn bill. The bill of someone's cap should not be straight as a board. Why are these people no breaking in the bill? Seriously? Why are they leaving the size sticker on the bill. Do they plan on wearing it once and then returning it to the store. Do they want me to know they were a size 7 3/4 fitted hat. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to break in a bill and I never realized how long it takes.

    Maybe these people are lazy.

    ReplyDelete