Monday, September 13, 2010

Cell Phones and Washing Machines Don't Mix...

I bought some new jeans yesterday. I never wash new jeans before putting them on at least once. But these jeans had a particularly strong "funky new jeans smell." So after wearing them for just a couple of hours I decided I should wash them.

Flash forward to me getting ready for bed and looking for my cell phone. After looking in all the normal places I thought, 'Oh no! Did I put my cell phone in my jeans?"

I rarely have my cell phone in my actual pants' pocket when I am at home. It usually sits out on my coffee table. Well, not this time. This time it was definitely in my jeans and it had definitely gone through a full cycle in my washing machine. I dried it as best as i could and I am currently putting it in the a tub of rice - hoping to fully dry it out.

I am going to give it until Wednesday night and hope that it works, but as of right now my Nexus One seems to be Nexus Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment